The Coroner who did Michael Jackson’s autopsy was on the stand yesterday and he testified that it would be impossible for Michael Jackson to give himself an injection of Propofol because of his intoxicated state.
The Los Angeles County coroner ruled that Jackson’s June 25, 2009, death was from “acute propofol intoxication” in combination with several sedatives, according to the CNN.com story today.
I do not think Conrad Murray has any chance of making it out of this trial without a conviction because they did not find propofol in Michael Jackson’s stomach, or his throat, stating he did not drink it and someone had indicated. If he had injected it, it would not have acted in two minutes to kill him. But the overdose and the other sedatives given to Michael Jackson was enough to kill him.
Without any proper monitoring or alarms on Michael Jackson, it is very clear that Conrad Murray should never have stepped away from his patient. The phone records of Conrad Murray show he was on the phone for longer than two minutes.
His police statements do not add up, his ER statements do not even give the physicians trying to treat Michael Jackson the right information to know what sedatives he gave him. He told the ER doctors nothing to help them that day.
It is becoming very clear that Conrad Murray was incompetent in this case and should be found guilty.
- Conrad Murray trial: Michael Jackson ‘did not give himself fatal dose of anaesthetic’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Michael Jackson trial: Dr Conrad Murray held Jacko mum’s hand as he told her singer had died (mirror.co.uk)
- Conrad Murray trial: prosecutors release graphic Michael Jackson post-mortem picture (telegraph.co.uk)